Monday, April 27, 2009

The love of my life

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
- Bill Wilson -


I want to share with everyone what a wonderful husband I have. He is the type that every woman wishes they can have. I am super LUCKY that I am the one that caught him! I thank God every day for him, because he has truly changed my life and made all my dreams come true.

You see let me tell you why I firmly believe that Big Papa was made just for me. You see like any other woman out there, I have had my fair share of bad relationships. Have you ever heard of the song "God send me an angel" by Amanda Perez? Well that was my theme song at one point in time. Every night when I went to sleep I would pray to God to send me an angel.
IN COMES MY PRINCE CHARMING!!!!
God created this wonderful man just for me, and put him in my life when I needed him the most. I can honestly say he is my knight in shinning armor who rode to my rescue on a white horse......umm I mean drove to my rescue in a white Geo Prism!!!!
Now I'm not going to sit here and act like our marriage is perfect and we have no disagreements, because I believe any healthy marriage will always have disagreements. I can tell you that at the end of the day I am married to the most amazing person I have ever met and I honor and respect him as a man, father, husband, best friend(and a boss!!) ;o)

Love is like a mountain,hard to climb,but once you get to the top the view is beautiful.
- Daniel Monroe Tuttle


I am at the top of my Mountain!!

The Magic Of Love
Love is like magic and it always will be. For love still remains Life's sweet mystery!! Love works in ways That are wondrous and strange And there's nothing in life That love cannot change!! Love can transform The most commonplace Into beauty and splendor And sweetness and grace. Love is unselfish,Understanding and kind,For it sees with its heart And not with its mind!! Love is the answer That everyone seeks...Love is the language,That every heart speaks. Love can't be bought,It is priceless and free,Love, like pure magic,Is life's sweet mystery!!
- Helen Steiner Rice -

No comments:

Post a Comment