Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Beginning!!!



I am the Proud Mother of two beautiful little girls who dedicated their life to Jesus!! You know when you get so emotional and are so proud of something that you feel as if your life is at peace right at that moment?? Well that's the feeling I got watching them get baptised and that is the feeling I still have. Its an amazing feeling when your children know and feel the love of Christ every day, and are always willing to share more about him to their friends and everyone they know....That makes me a proud momma.



"...and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a good conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ..." ~ 1 Peter 3:21


(Look who mom caught texting during Church!!!!)




Here are a couple of pictures of the girls Celebrating their"New Life"





And who can forget this adorable boy who always is an ANGEL during Church


Have a Blessed Night....Love to all

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Amanda. I bet you are one proud momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW, YAY! Congrats!!! I can't wait for the day when my babes are old enough to understand that decision! What an amazing day!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that is a great video! made me a lil emotional too!
    Congratulations!
    What a great and special moment in your life!
    Tx for sharing my love!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the world?
    That was Jenise, not Ashley!
    My friend Ash was here last night and used my computer, she must've logged on to google or something!
    funny!

    ReplyDelete