Friday, June 12, 2009

Ok since my Beautiful friend who has an almost birthday buddy with Mr E Miss B tagged me with the blog tag....I have to do it lol or she said I would be cursed....and we all know that I DO NOT need that right now...

So here it goes.....

The Rules of the ancient art of tagging are as follows. Be diligent in your quest for understanding. * List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy * Mention and link to the person who tagged you * Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along {and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged} And Go.

1) Laying down on the couch with a nice thick blanket watching CSI Miami with no kids nagging in the background is heaven to me.

2) I am happy with the simple things in life...I don't need all the glamor and glitz, that's just not me..I like to get down and dirty and enjoy my life.

3) I really am content when my husband is watching baseball or playing video games...I just like to sit on the couch and watch him do something he enjoys.

4) my blackberry...I love my blackberry and would be lost without it...

5) I love to take random pictures of the kids, I love to have them as memories. I can provide you with a picture of Mr E and the Princess for every day since Mr E was born..

6) This to me is the most important one of all. I am honestly fully content when I have my 3 beautiful Children and my wonderful Husband (and my dog) all with me and we are enjoying a good family moment..I love those and cherish every moment.


And now I am passing the Torch two these amazing women who I adore and love sooo much......

Hot Momma
Busy Momma
Working momma
Bahama momma

OK So I can only do 4 right now....I guess I don't follow that many people.....And these ones were more then likely already tagged by Momma B

Ok....We shall see what happens....

Thanks Momma B.......Love ya!

Live, Laugh, Love

3 comments:

  1. Ok so i got doubly (if thats even a word lol) ... tagged ... so i figure i dont wanna be doubly cursed lol ! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I for sure thought I was under the busy momma!
    U R WAAAAaaaaaaay kind my dear!
    GRACIAS!!! :-)
    I have to do this too!
    ah!
    hopefully tomorrow!
    I luv you tons mamacita!
    big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssst! U have been tagged again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete