Monday, June 15, 2009

What a GREAT way to spend the weekend.


This weekend was a great family weekend. My great Brother in Law was in town from Chicago. We took the kids to the park and the guys taught the girls how to play baseball the correct way. They put them thru their own little Spring Training...Only it was super hot out and the girls were in long sleeves and Jeans lol....( what Mother in her right mind would let her kids dress that way in the middle of summer......You got it a Mother who lets her kids pick out their own clothes lol)


Here are some pictures of the day.






This is what happens when you hit the batter!!! lol


And while they did that....I did this......




I took pictures of the most Amazing little boy I have been blessed with.

This is my family....and I am so truly blessed to have them. I couldn't/wouldn't ask for anything else.



I love my family so much.To be apart of a family like mine is so divine where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired we talk we laugh we cry but we are a family and we do it all together for as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall for we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch that, s why I love my family
so much.
Live, Laugh, Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, i cant believe how big E is getting. he is so cute. I love the video, your brother and hubby are so funny. You have such a wonderful family. Love Casey

    ReplyDelete